Today will be short and sweet since I woke up feeling very under the weather. Bessie did wonderful overnight, I "helped" her understand the joy of the bed and she didn't move until morning. When we woke up she would run around then hop back on the bed.Bessie lives in Maggie's Mercantile and I can't stress enough what a complete sweetheart she is. Like so many others at BF I can't imagine why she hasn't been snatched up yet. With a heavy heart I took her back to Dog Headquarters later in the morning. :(

Juliette @ DHQ asked if I could help with a dog that needed to have a sleepover that night. I said sure and I was promptly delivered a little ball of energy named Jazzy. Wow. She is a gorgeous Pit mix who has just the best personality ever. I can honestly say this dog LOVES love and if someone is looking for a complete cuddle-bug she's the dog for you. I quickly found out she is a big fan of riding around so I used the opportunity to explore some. She made quite the co-pilot.We stopped by the little Memorial Park in town, it was very nice and Jazzy enjoyed checking everything out.I decided to drive around and check out some local real estate. It didn't take me long to figure out I couldn't afford to move to Kanab anytime soon. ;)We went through the Wendys drive-thru because I was craving a Frosty where Jazzy about crawled over my head just to say hello to the nice lady at the window with the food. ;) Check out her split-ear in this pic.(She's hard to get pictures of....total ball of energy. That's my excuse for the shoddy pictures anyhow!) We drove out towards Zion but didn't actually enter the park. I came across the Zion Mountain Resort which I thought was gorgeous.
There was still quite a bit of snow here...we got out and played a bit but I don't think she was too enthused about cold paws so it didn't last long. I was still feeling a bit blah so we headed back for a quiet night in the cottage where she graciously let me share the couch and bed with her for the night. ;)Wednesday...a drive through cats, an afternoon at the Lodges and Jen gets here!