Weather: Cold but bearable with layers and no jacket :) The wind is almost gone, woohoo!


I woke up to Bessie smooshed against me and she finally wagged her tail when I started rubbing her tummy. I pulled myself up off the floor and hobbled out to the porch to sit with her a few minutes before having to take her back to Dogtown.
After I dropped her off I headed to cats for the morning. There are SO many cats here...on the tour Jennifer said there were close to 900 now. It's unbelievable, people need to spay and neuter damn it. Anyway, I discovered two things in cats...I can't take a cat picture worth a crap and there was no way I could keep up with names. I can't tell you how many pictures of cat butts I had to delete. Just not pretty. So here are the few that came out ok, not great, but ok. I sat on the floor and was literally covered with felines, I've never met so many loving cats in my life. They were competing for attention, I could have sat in there for hours.

Told ya they weren't great. I will get pictures of the outside areas later in the week, it was just too cold. The cats have 24/7 access to the outside enclosures through kitty doors. What is very cool and you can't see from the pictures really is everything is cat accessible. The rafters, cubbies, shelves, etc. It's like cat paradise. Again, I'll get real pics when I go back. I headed out for lunch and passed by the bird building...I haven't been inside yet but it looks really nice.

Look, S, another deer....in action!!! :)Next...Angels Rest and visiting with the horses.